Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Adventures in Banking.


Do you think that adventurers can get a loan from the bank? Like for a high-altitude balloon? Or to fund an Amazonian expedition? Or does that money have to come from donors who expect to not get anything back? Because I would think that the bank probably wouldn’t give a loan to someone for the specific purpose of doing something dangerous which might result in the loan-taker being killed and thereby rendered unable to repay the loan. So probably I couldn’t go to the bank and be all like, I would like to build my own rocket ship/solar airplane/pedal-powered catamaran!

Probably even thinking about this – much less writing it down and then taking the time to post it online – is just a complete waste of time, right?

Yeah, I thought so. Sorry. Carry on.

.
.
.

No comments: