Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Pooh!

If you’re like me, you’re eagerly anticipating the new Winnie the Pooh movie.
Hey, even the hyper-ironic among us can have a warm, soft, gooey spot for Winnie the Pooh!
I will have you know that my first word was in fact “Pooh” and that to this day my family still makes fun of me because I used to run terrified out of the room when the Heffalumps and Woozles scene came on.

Here is a wonderful little article by a man named Dave White who feels exactly the way that I do, even while all the while understanding that he is being marketed to, but not really caring. 'Winnie the Pooh' aims straight at adult hearts.


And just for fun, here is the trailer for the new Pooh:


.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want it noted for the record that I am refraining from making any substantive comments on this post, other than my continuing objection to ever having been called "Rabbit." Ryan