Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Need Your Help!



I have been working on a story wherein all of the various gods of all of the various religions exist when, if, and because we believe in them. They have corporeal form and you can interact with them the same way you would if your met Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. I have gotten to the point where I need to start explaining that.

Below is my first crack at explaining how and why such a world came into existence. I know that this passage sounds a little college-paper-y, but that’s okay because I ‘m not writing it, this character within the larger story is. Isn’t multi-frame fiction awesome?!

Anyway, does this work? Like, does it make sense enough? Obviously this wil get expanded on as the story goes on, but I feel like I really have to make this point work so that the whole rest of this storyline can function. Also, this passage comes in the middle of some softer stuff, so that it doesn’t feel like I am just yelling at you.

Anyway, I am genuinely asking for your thoughts. Post here or on FB or email me or swing by the apartment and we will talk it out over a drink.

.
.
.

No comments: