Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Songs for My Band’s Next Album.

I think that I may have mentioned previously that I am in a completely imaginary band. Or rather, it is a real band with real members; it’s just that almost none of us play what you might traditionally call “musical interments”. Also we never rehearse, or play at all really. Most of the band members don’t even know each other because I keep letting more and more people join. There’s really no screening process at all!

So while we don’t exactly have the trappings of a real band, we do have songs. Or rather, we have titles for as-yet-not-written songs. Please enjoy these new titles for the as-yet-not-written songs on my band’s next album.

Allegorical U-Turn

Lo-fi Pop Noise Invasion

It Sounds Better in German

The California Roll Ho

The Multitude of Meaningss of the Word “Jam”

Your Blood Tastes Weird

The Entirely Predictable Killing Spree

That Food Processor is Haunted!

I Hate Life More Than You Do

Endlessly Clever and Prolific

How to Summon Your Own Spirits

Fools Russian

Hipster Food Truck Armada

Just a Glorified Bear Trap

I’m a Whore for Whores

I’m a Whore for More Whores (Reprise)

Not Your Grandmother’s 4G Network



.
.
.

No comments: