Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pot Full of Salad.



For dinner tonight I ate a pot full of salad and a cup of soup.

I like to mix the salad together in the pot and then it always seems silly to remove the salad from the pot and put it into a bowl, thereby dirtying up yet another container. So I just eat it out of the pot.

I do this with chips and things at parties too. I just don’t see the point in owning special party bowls for chips and whatnot when I already I already have these pots and things.

I got soup at the store because I’m getting kind of sick, but I got the wrong sort, I think. I got a nice thick and creamy potato soup when I probably should have gotten a good broth-y soup. Obviously I am bad at life. But you already knew that, because you have read this post.

.
.
.

No comments: