Thursday, January 17, 2013

Malfunctioning Voodoo Doll.



Malfunctioning Voodoo Doll
by james bezerra

I have a bone to pick with you!
Your mother sold me this doll for voodoo
and it has not done what I asked it to do!

I stick it with long pointy pins,
but nothing happens!
I’ve tossed it into a camp fire
but it hasn’t caused the burns I desire!

Meanwhile my archrival is still out there!
He still has all his hair!
He hasn’t been mauled by a bear!
Does your mother even care?!
We’re talking about my life here!

How hard can it be
to properly make a magical dolly
which causes massive tragedy
 to any and all who annoy me?

So tell your lying mother
that I’m gonna report her
to that one TV reporter
as a defective-voodoo-doll-maker!

And then that TV reporter
will come knocking on your door
and he is going to ask her
why she is defrauding me, the consumer!

And to think that I tried to support a local business
by coming here to get this!
When I could have just gone to the mall
and gotten a much cheaper voodoo doll!

.
.
.

No comments: