Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Apologies for My Poetry.

So it is a shameful and regrettable characteristic of mine that when I am sitting in my Theory of Contemporary Poetry class I tend to get all inspired and start scribbling terrible little poems in the margins of my notebook.

Tonight was an especially bad night because I ended up writing FIVE crappy poems.

Yeah, I posted them below.

You know, I should probably stop posting bad writing on my website, since it is after all, a ‘writing portfolio’. I mean, some super busy and important agent/editor/publish might happen by and be reading along all smiling and carefree and then he might stop at one of these poetry entries and sniff disapprovingly and then throw up all over himself. He might say, “You know, I was quite a fan of this Bezerra fellow, but now that I see that his poetry makes people involuntarily yack all over themselves, I’m having mixed feelings.”

Anyway, the regrettable poetry is posted below. Enjoy mocking me in your head (you really are quite mean).

.
.
.
.

No comments: