Sunday, May 8, 2011

And We're Back . . !

Well hello dear blog.

It has been awhile.

It has been over a month since I posted anything.

Yes, I am a very bad blogger.

I would like to say that I was reading “Finnegan’s Wake” or finishing the Great American Novel (GAN), but sadly those things are not true.

The truth is simpler and sadder. I just felt the need to turn inward for awhile. To do a lot of thinking and reflecting.

In the past you have been there for me – dear blog – when I did this. However, this time I felt the need to go it alone.
But now I’m back. Not quite done reflecting, or healing for that matter, still a work in progress, but back none the less.

It will probably be a little while before I get my blogger’s mojo back. Just a warning. But hey, what’s more schadenfreude fun for you than watching me squirm and wiggle while I try to get my game back?
THAT is good blogging, writing things that people want to read.


.
.
.

No comments: