Thursday, September 30, 2010

Places I Have Fought.

Places Where My Ex Girlfriend and I Got in a Fight About One Thing or Another: An Entirely Non-Comprehensive List.

Many of these were my fault. A lot of them were not.


Sea-Tac Airport

New York City (general)

Central Park (specifically)

Bronxville, NY

San Luis Obispo

San Diego (primarily in The Gas Lamp and Downtown, but also Hotel Circle)

Newhall, CA

My last apartment

My studio apartment

In the street outside my studio apartment

The room I rented in Echo Park

In the street outside the room I rented in Echo Park

Universal CityWalk (I totally deserved that one)

Fresno, CA

My parent’s house

Her best friend’s house

IKEA

The Chevy’s Fresh Mex across the street from IKEA

Utah




(I’m making an effort to remember both the good and the bad. I’m told that that’s healthy.)


.
.
.

No comments: