Thursday, September 30, 2010

All I Don't Need.

I had to turn the television off just now because my roommate Azalea (still test driving blog names for her) is currently recording both Grey’s Anatomy and CSI, so I can’t change the channel. She isn’t home, BTW.

But whatever. I don’t need the television. I don’t need anything. I don’t need any of this stuff. I don’t need you. I don’t need anything ... And that's the only thing I need is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray... And this paddle game. - The ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need... And this remote control. - The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need... And these matches. - The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control, and the paddle ball... And this lamp. - The ashtray, this paddle game, and the remote control, and the lamp, and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The paddle game and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches for sure. Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.


.
.
.
.

No comments: