Friday, August 13, 2010

What’s Up? Do You Like Awesomeness?



I am doing a reading!

On Wednesday August 18th I am part of a reading at The Rumor Mill in Culver City. It is a little coffee shop that’s so badass you can get them to make you a grilled cheese sandwich. Also, while I didn’t actually have any of their quiche, I looked at it pretty hard and let me tell you, I could almost taste it through my eyes, that's how good it is. Plus the chocolate chip cookie that I had was really good . . .

Anyway!

Come out and see me read. They have given me 30 WHOLE MINUTES! One time, at a reading, I made a girl cry, and that time I only had seven minutes. This time I’m going to be reading a story that has like fifteen separate dialogue speakers in it, it’s gonna be a one-man show for 1,800 seconds and you will be sad if you miss it.

Check out this link for details.

If you wanta come in from out of town for this one, you can crash on my couch. I am so excited. It is going to be EPIC!


.
.
.
.

No comments: