Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cool Houses in Small Spaces.

Do you remember that time when we met and I awkwardly hit on you and you told me that there was no way in hell and so then I was all like, “Well in that case, can we talk about quirky Japanese architecture for awhile?” and you were all like, “Sure, I have nothing better to do”?

Well I was thinking about that yesterday when I heard a story on NPR about some of the especially interesting work that Japanese designers have recently been doing with very small spaces.

Here is a link to the story.

Even if you don’t want to read/listen to it, at least check out the pictures. They look kind of like Ikea bomb shelters of the future.

I love that there are people out there in the world doing really good and interesting work, whatever that work might be.

.
.
.
.
.

No comments: