Monday, August 9, 2010

The Great Thing About a Blog.





Why does Arianna Huffington annoy me so much? She’s on my side now, politically, but she still annoys me. And it is not just her accent. Maybe it’s because she’s a political carpetbagger. Or because her website - THE HUFFINGTON POST - has the worst and most cluttered homepage in all of god’s creation (even though it is otherwise pretty awesome).

Anyway, she does good work and I respect her, but I can barely stop myself from changing the channel whenever she comes on.

She just said, “This is about right and wrong and there is only one way to go.” But then she didn’t say which way to go (this is, perhaps, an unreasonable criticism that says more about my moral compass than about her speaking style).

Sorry Arianna.

Conversely, Adrianna Lima does not bother me. At all.




P.S.
The great thing about having a blog that no one reads, is that I get to post whatever I want on it.


.
.
.

No comments: