Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Netflix Your Zip Code!

So you know how you’re always calling me in the middle of the night and whispering, “What is going on with my neighbors? I’m so afraid right now.”?

Well first of all I feel bad that I always hang up on you. Second, perhaps all the screaming and chainsaw noises that you hear next door are just coming from their TV (which probably has like super Dolby surround sound or something).

Maybe they are just enjoying a fun film from Netflix.

“But how can I be sure?” You ask.

“Well,” I tell you, “you can’t.”

But what you CAN do is see what movies people in your zip code are watching!

Click here if you like voyeurism!

Here is what Violet wrote when she sent me this link:

" ... the most popular movie in our zip code is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. In fact, that seems to be the most popular movie in all of Los Angeles County... EXCEPT in Glendale, where Rachel Getting Married is the most popular. WTF?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: