Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Short Play!

Some of you may know that I have a background as a playwright and that from time to time I like to dash off short plays for fun. Well, here is a short play re-imagining a conversation/lame publicity stunt which recently took place between Sarah Palin and Donald Trump.

***
Scenes From an Italian Restaurant
a short play
by james bezerra

ACT I SCENE I A man and a woman and the man’s disastrously bad “hair” sit at a table in a pizzeria. The woman is former Alaska Governor and current media-whore Sarah Palin. The man is former and current and perpetual media-whore Donald Trump. The hair is of an unknown composition. The three quietly eat their pizza slices.

TRUMP: Hey Sarah, remember when we were politically relevant?
PALIN: I don’t know what that word means.

CURTAIN.



Fin!


.
.
.

No comments: