Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shaft.

My Pandora is playing the theme song from Shaft right now.

That’s cool and everything, but just a little weird for a Tuesday, right?

Um, and now it has hopped over to “All I Need” off of Radiohead’s In Rainbows album.

I think my Pandora is having a nervous breakdown or something.



P.S.
Is it weird how many blog entries I write about my Pandora? Does it make me like some crazy old lady who has a joint Facebook account with her cat?


P.P.S
You just gotta understand that I listen to it ALL DAY at work, so it is almost like having some companionship and after awhile it does kind of seem like it takes on a personality. Though, I guess, since that personality is one that you have programmed to mirror your own preferences, it is kind of like I spend all day with an externalized version of myself. I supposed that Freud would find something deeply troubling about this.


.
.
.

No comments: