Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Now You Can Bother Me at Work!

So this is going to sound like the most lame thing ever, but I only recently figured out that people can leave, and have been leaving, comments on this blog. I swear to god, I thought that no one had ever read this thing (except my Mom, hi Mom!) and about a week ago I offhandedly mentioned in conversation that no one had ever emailed me or made a comment or anything and the people I was talking to were all like, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

Well come to find out that people HAVE left comments on stuff! Man, I am kinda dumb.

So first, I am so sorry if you have left a comment or something and I never replied or gushed over how happy I am that you are here and reading. I love you so much. Yes, you (I hope that doesn’t make our relationship awkward now).

Secondly, I am totally a jerk. And (obviously) quite dumb.

Thank you so much to the people who have written things. It means so much to me (this is the only gushing post I will ever write, BTW. We will shortly be returning to our regularly scheduled programming).

I have been reading over the comments (instead of doing important homework) and I feel so gratified and honored and stuff.

So anyway dear readers, thank you. I appreciate all five of you.

Oh! And I set it up so that if you leave a comment it goes straight to my phone, so now you can distract me at work throughout the day. Please do not abuse that power.


.
.
.
.
.

No comments: