Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm Like a Rock Star! But Only Like One.

So by now you are probably aware that I am in a totally fake band. We don’t play or practice or get together at all really. In fact only one of us can actually play what would be traditionally called an “instrument” (I play the variable-speed blender, for instance).

However one of my favorite things to do is collect words and phrases that would make good names for songs. I am very good at this. If you were to go back through this blog you would find enough song titles to fill an entire career.

Below are some new (and might I say, pretty awesome) titles for our next album:



Society of Excess

Bubble Gum Punk

Feeding Cows: Raising the Steaks

Instantaneous Lobotomy

IBM Helped the Holocaust

Greed & Grace

Machine Throat

American Dream Defaulted

Sturdy Girl

You Know You Should Not Trust

Erase Your Touch

Better People Than You Are Powerless

The Tragedy Tourist

Mad Like God

Delighted and Content (With Murder!)

The Long, Dull Story of Everything

Platonic Futility

The Happiness Study

Perpetual Motion Junkie



This is totally an album that you want to hear, right?

.
.
.
.

No comments: