Monday, March 20, 2017

Vignette City: T - 1.

VERY EXCITING!


Today begins a new writing project for both you and I. For a long time I’ve wanted to use this blog as the delivery system for a large-scale piece of writing. I used to imagine some kind of Dickensian serialized novel, but that never seemed to work out.


Now I think I have figured out a plan!


Today we are kickinging off a project that (for now) I am calling Vignette City. The basic idea is that somewhere there exists a strange city. Each day we will hear from a different person in that city.


It is a city that exists on the knife edge of reality as we understand it. A city that exists in the bright glowing fog of weirdness.


For as long as I can make it work, or until it feels like this project has run its course, Vignette City will be at least one (tiny) story each day, plus a picture of the urban grab bag we call “a city”.


Use that box on the right to subscribe ----------->

.
.
.

No comments: