Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Vignette City 3.

*** ‘Vignette City’ is an ongoing project of daily writing and urban photography ***


If this weather keeps up I should take Sasha out to the riverfront park this weekend when her dad drops her off. Since he gets her all week, he has to deal with all the “parenting” stuff, which is fine by me because I was never any good at it anyway. Let Adam deal with all that. I’m the fun one anyway. That’s why I’m happy to have the weekends. I’ll maybe go get some food - bread and stuff - on Friday night and I’ll make some sandwiches and we’ll go sit and watch the river and maybe I can even tan a little That would be nice. To have warm skin for once. Sasha will like it. She can run after the ducks and geese and maybe I’ll meet one of those fit runners. There are always runners darting around down there on their tight skinny legs. I’ve never been with a man that fit before. How would you like that Adam? Me and my new runner man? See what good shape he’s in?
I could have taken Sasha down there last weekend, I guess. Or the weekend before, but the weather has been so dark for so long, and plus the dragons have been out lately. I hate it when those alerts go out because it makes my phone buzz in this super loud and crazy way. It woke me up the other day and scared me half to death.
What kind of peanut butter does Sasha like? I don’t think it has ever come up. Not to me anyway. Maybe I should get both kinds. Or that kind that already has the jelly mixed into it. But what kind of jelly? This is getting complicated already and it’s not even Friday yet.


.
.
.

No comments: