Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pictures!

Through absolutely no effort of my own I recently came into possession of an Olympus E-500 digital SLR (thanks Rob!) and I recently spent a weekend playing with it around my apartment and trying to figure out how the hell all of the buttons and dials work. I once dated a very talented photographer and so I have some very very very minimal understanding of these things.


Of the seven hundred thousand pics I took that weekend, below are the only ones worthy of posting. I promise that I will get better at this.


A flower thing.Because I'm a girl.

Some wood we have sitting around. What? You don't have wood sitting around?

A non-epic shot of the TV displaying an epic shot of ... something.

My wall of writing notes.

My plant Fred.

A totally meta photo of a book about hotos. I mean photos.

Lilith the cat. Do not be fooled, she is awful.

A rare decent picture of The Kitten. Don't be fooled, she is awful.

A rare photo of your author. Don't be fooled, he is awful.

Felt which hangs in my hallway.

Naked. Juice.

cattail.
From left to right: My grandmother's old lingerie chest, one of those warped mirrors from Target that makes me look skinny, a drawing by my charming and delightful friend, a bookcase.
 
.
.
.

No comments: