Monday, January 10, 2011

Songs for My Band's Next Album.



If you have read this blog before, then you are probably aware that I am in an entirely fake band.

As fake bands go, we’re pretty awesome.

We’re not an air guitar band or anything. THAT would be lame. We’re an entirely hypothetical band.

We have about forty-five hundred members because I invite virtually everyone I meet to be in the band. This has started to pay dividends because we used to have only one member who could play a “traditional” instrument (re: not a blender).

Myself, I play the blender.

However, we acquired another bass player and not one, but two
ukulele players! Also, I was recently given a non-functioning keyboard made entirely out of cardboard, so obviously we will need someone to play that.

Anywhoo, the point is that I am in a fake band and one of my band duties (aside from rocking the variable-speed blender and inviting strangers to join) is coming up with song titles.

Below are songs that will be on my band’s next album. Enjoy!

Someone Stole the Post Office

A Very Cosby-Sweater Christmas Party

The Zodiac Killer Wants a Pizza

I Saw You in a Nasty Thought

She Just Kept Staying Here

Exquisitely Inappropriate Gravitas

Strip Club Piggy Bank

My Pervasive Malaise

Your Mom Has a Blog

The Vengeful Tsunami of History

Modern Life Well-Lived

Cruel Mouth

What Kind of Fire I’ve Got in Me

Nearly Sexy …

I Tend to Approach Everything with Contempt

Panama Wilt

Get a Lamp, Eloise!


.
.
.

(Not to brag or anything, but people in the know are saying that this might be our breakthrough album.)
.
.
.

No comments: