Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All the James Bezerras in the house say WHAT!

So I was curious if this whole having-a-website/blog thing has been creating for me more of an “internet presence”, so I googled “James Bezerra (which is my name, keep up guys).

And it seems to be working. It is mostly all writing stuff that comes up, but …

Guess who this guy is?



This is James Bezerra. Not me, a different James Bezerra. How totally interesting is that? For me, I mean, not you.

Anyway, I’m totally kicking this guy's ass on google results. Suck it James!

I would tell you more about him, but the website is in Spanish, which I do not speak, though my Icelandic is coming along well (see below).

Out of curiosity I googled your name too. I found some pictures of you that you probably don’t know are on the internet. You sick puppy.
'
'
'
'

No comments: