Thursday, February 19, 2009

Morph-oholic

So do you want to hear something that is totally embarrassing? I was stumbling through the wilds of the internet and I happened across this website called Morphthing.com


The deal with this site is that it lets you “morph” together celebrity faces. Sounds totally juvenile, right?


Well I don’t even care! I love it. Me and this site are sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G-ing. I think about it all the time.


Here is a new (super hot) celebrity that I just made.
Guess who it is … go on, guess …





That’s wrong!

I guess you’re going to have to go to the site and figure it out.

Oh, just a note: adding Scarlett Johansson to anyone makes them hotter.
Here is Scarlett Johansson and the Dalai Lama.



Set, match, score. Point proved. Case closed.

No comments: