Thursday, February 11, 2016

Accidental (FTD) Poetry.


I still use a Yahoo email address for some stuff because I have had it for about a hundred and fifty years. It is also the email I use whenever I sign up for things, so all my later marketing (spam-ish) email goes to one place.

Well I just got a marketing email from FTD (because when I am seeing a lady I like to send flowers, because that is the kind of thing one should do) and the way Yahoo mail works you see not just the subject line of the email, but also a brief preview of the text. Well the FTD email was enabled with links and so I saw in the preview the names of the links and this is what I saw:

Shop Birthday Sympathy Questions

How is that NOT  a collection of poetry yet??? Because I am a sporting kind of guy, I will give the internet 24 hours to claim that title and write it, otherwise I am going to have to do it, because obviously that needs to exist in the world.


.
.
.

No comments: