Monday, December 13, 2010

Worst Ever Idea for a Crime-Fighting Duo.



So, admittedly, I have been taking a little breather lately from trying to keep on top of everything that is going on in the world (I figure it is a lame duck Congress and so I’m going to zone out a little before tuning in next year to watch the Republicans ramp up into full 5th-grade-bully mode).

However, I could not help but stumble across this tidbit (which you probably already know about because you’re Twitter pals with Sarah Palin [ironically, I hope?]), but apparently TLC forced some sort of crossover episode wherein Kate Gosselin and her brood trekked up to Alaska to go camping with Palin’s clan of white trash Visogoths (I call them that because it is funny and accurate, not because it is mean. But, you know, whatever.).

Apparently Palin - employing the winning subtly and twitchy wink that launched a million vigara-ections at your local gun club - tried to hold up Gosselin as an example of liberal/Hollywood weakness and dysfunction (Really, Sarah? Does you illegitimate grandson dance too?). Well, I will save all the bile and vitriol for another time, but here is a link to a quick article about the whole thing:

Palin & Gosslin Together, Finally; Two Other Horsemen Running Late, Apparently.


You know, Thumper’s mother told us that if you can’t say something nice, then you shouldn’t say anything at all. So I will now commence saying nothing …

.
.
.

No comments: