Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jessica Alba Naked.

I just had a revelation!

So Blogger (the free blog site that this here website is built on top of) has this thing where you can go look at how many people have read your blog and what posts and what countries they are from and other fun (but privacy-protecting) stuff like that.

Well! I just realized that when I click on the “stats” thing, it automatically displays statistics for the current week! ONLY THE CURRENT WEEK! That makes me so happy because in the past when I have clicked on this thing (which I try not to do) I thought that it was readership statistics FOREVER!

I know, right?

So this whole time I have been thinking that this whole damn blog has only been looked at by the world like 12 times or whatever, but it turns out that it has been looked at 12 times this week! I dare not click on the button that displays stats for “All Time”.

This is so exciting.

Not that it justifies – in any way, shape or form – the amount of time I spend bent over this computer working on this blog, but it is nice to know that you care, the world.

Oh!

Also, there is a cute little map of the world that lights up when someone from a given country looks at this blog (I’m talking to you, dude in Saudi Arabia who must have accidentally gotten lost here looking for naked pictures of Jessica Alba) so if any of you are going to like China or Siberia soon, check in with us here at Standardkink so that those countries will light up! Also, Australia or Brazil would be good (I’m trying to get as much acreage as I can)!

Holy shit! Somebody in South Korea is on here RIGHT NOW!
.
.
.

No comments: