Monday, December 6, 2010

Probably an Unhealthy Emotional State.

Probably an Unhealthy Emotional State.
by james bezerra

If you painted your car like a rainbow,
I would still go with you to that death metal concert.

If you filled the house with wild bees,
I would still go naked to bed with you.

If you carved your name into my arm,
I would still just lay here with you, charmed.

If you ate my heart with fava beans,
I would still watch your very worst movies.

If you planted your garden with all the things that I’m allergic to,
I would still help you till the soil.

If you lit my hair on fire,
I would still be happy just to burn for you.

If you called me the worst things that you could think of,
I would still let you to stay.

If you walked away,
I would still let you.

.
.
.

No comments: