Friday, December 24, 2010

Anarchists: Still Willing to Pay Postage.



I know that I shouldn’t be, but I’m kinda tickled by the fact that Anarchists are bombing stuff. I mean, I know … I know, it is not funny that people are getting body parts blown off, but … come on! Anarchists!

Is there anything more patently, self-servingly silly than grown up anarchists?

(There is, BTW: grown up nihilists)

I just wanta be all like, “Hey anarchists! Good job using the postal system to distribute your bombs! Also, rock on with that whole targeting-the-Swiss thing. THAT will teach everybody a lesson! I can totally hear all world governments beginning to topple!”

Catch up on the latest anarchist developments in letter bombs here.

.
.
.

1 comment:

Jose said...

How many anarchists does it take to change a light bulb?

Trick question. Anarchists don't change anything.