Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Busy

Oh! My poor blog! I have missed you so. I have been so busy that I haven’t gotten to update you.

I have been at work and at school and driving between work and school. But also, other things have conspired to keep us apart.

First, my sister gave birth to my newest niece, Alexis Anne. They want to call her “Lexi” but I’m still going to call her “Boo” (that was her gender-neutral moniker).



Look at her! She is a New Yorker, which means that she is less than a week old, but already cooler than me.

Next I helped Violet shoot engagement photos for this cool couple who are getting married this coming weekend …



Look at what good work Violet does! You should totally hire her for something.

And THEN, I went to the LA Times Festival of Books and saw Steve Erickson on a panel. Steve frickin’ Erickson. The guy who wrote one of my favorite books …



He is basically the guy who taught me that it is okay to write however the fuck I want.

And then I did homework! And more homework! And then it was Monday and I went to work again. Life is busy when you are as important as I am.

Just kidding. Where I said "important", I meant to say "wage slave".
.
.
.
.

No comments: