Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GET BETTER AT YOUR JOB!

Oh my god! I hate everyone.

Not really, just the media.

I’m watching CNN while I get ready for work and this anchorwoman was talking about this Conflicker Worm computer virus that was supposed to ravange the world.Well, the anchorwoman couldn’t pronounce it correctly. Why? You ask. Well possibly because it was the first time she had ever seen the word. You could tell because her face scrunched up and she squinted and leaned toward the teleprompter a little bit. SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT! She is not a journalist, just a head that looks nice and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks.

YOU are the reporter! YOU are CNN! YOU should know more about this crap then me! Jesus Christ.

And then, I changed the channel to Headline News and that awful, awful guy who does ‘Morning Express’ was talking about London and the IMF protests and since a story is not complete without a 3D Google map, he zoomed in over London and he was explaining to the viewers that the protests were talking place “next to that doo-dad” on the map.

Yeah. “doo-dad”.

I hate everyone (but not you).


P.S.
Literally, while I am logging in to post this, some jack-ass on “Morning Express” is now talking about the IMF stuff, but what is he talking about? He is choosing to focus on the fact that Obama dodged answering a question about some soccer tournament. Oh, did I mention that these idiots have not yet explained what the IMF is? Oh, and did I mention that the guy on the TV is doing his report in a fake British accent? Yeah.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: