Tuesday, November 13, 2018

7 1/2 Minutes.


Today I ate all the brownies I made yesterday.

I’m not bragging.

I feel pretty bad about it, actually.

I think my pants are already tighter.

I did other stuff today too, mostly job hunt stuff, but all of that was pretty boring compared to the brownie thing.

Last night I talked to one of my brothers on the phone and I said that right now while I am looking for a stable work, I am in a “low power mode” I said, “like when you go to sleep for deep space travel” I don’t think I had quite realized that that’s what I’m doing.

I’ve been running and I found some free weights that I use while I’m watching TV, but one is a 5 pound weight and one is a 10 pound weight, so I have to switch arms after each set, so that’s weird. I’ve been waking up with sore and floppy arms though, so that’s a good sign.

It feels right now like I am in a suspended animation. That’s probably okay. I’m certainly not complaining, I just need to get to whatever the next part of life is. This is like when you have HBO and in between the movies have like seven and a half minutes of stuff you don’t care about, but you know they need that time to line up their schedule properly? Well right now I am living inside that 7 ½ minutes.

It’s boring, but we have brownies here, so I’ll live.

.
.
.

No comments: