Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm From a Very Small Town,

I'm From a Very Small Town
by james bezerra

There was that time that Robbie punched a nazi
or
got punched by a nazi
or


punched a guy he called a nazi,
but
either way,
that guy was a squid.


It was out at that rented
middle-of-nowhere
doublewide.
Rented by


those two guys
whose names I never really knew
but whose names smashed together
sounded like a band.


And they only allowed pot
smoked in their barcalounger
living room
because they thought


that sweet smell
of the Amazon burning
got high school girls slick
horny and mindless.


I remember thinking
that I thought then
they must have been thinking
of fuck-ready lab rats


and how they probably
also thought
guys with barcalounger living rooms
could ever


get laid
if the girls weren't already
in high school, drunk,
and high.

.
.
.

No comments: