Friday, October 15, 2010

A Poem: About My Highlighter, Version I

About My Highlighter, Version I
by james bezerra

Today at work this guy borrowed
my pink
highlighter,
while I was using my pink
highlighter!

I need that highlighter! I have stuff to highlight!

Sure, I have other highlighters.
but
none
of them are
pink.

I need that highlighter! I have stuff to highlight, you selfish bastard!

And I use the pink
one on this!
This!
This that I
am doing right now!
Every day.
At this time,
on this report,
and
right now!

I need that highlighter! I have stuff to highlight, you son of a bitch!

Give me back my pink
highlighter!
Or this report will not be highlighted
like all the other reports.
Unacceptable!

I need that highlighter! I have stuff to highlight, you fucker!




.
.
.

No comments: