Thursday, July 15, 2010

Voices in the Dark.

So today was probably the loneliest day I have had since my breakup.

I’ll spare you all the angsty details, but I felt lonely today. Luckily I have a semi-busy few days coming up. I’m looking forward to that.

But tonight is definitely going to be one of those nights that I have to have The West Wing on as I go to sleep. Sometimes nights going to sleep alone is less lonely when you’re listening to Aaron Sorkin’s dialogue. Something about the sound of people talking when I’m laying there in the dark makes me feel a little better.

But don’t be all sad for me. I will be fine. When I come on here to write, it is a little purgation for me. So please don’t think that I am complaining on here so that you will feel all bad for me and make me a pie or something (though is has been a while since you baked me a pie).

.
.
.
.
.

No comments: