Monday, March 22, 2010

My Misspent Evening.

So right now I am supposed to be doing school work, but I think that I have just about burned out. I am a racecar that has been on fire for three semesters and now I’m just trying to coast my charred chassis across the finish line. It is pretty sad really because I have worked very hard the last few years. This is my fourth semester at CSUN and I have made the Dean’s List the last three semesters, but between you and me I was only working my ass off that hard because I thought that it would help get into grad school. Now that I have been officially rejected, I am starting to care less. At this point I know I just need to pass everything and I will get my degree. So I am going to work just hard enough (on some things at least). This is liberating, but probably in a bad way.

.
.
.
.
.

No comments: