Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mental Pinball

Violet has agreed that we can move into a smaller apartment so that we can save up money for my fat-ass reduction surgery.

The sad part is that my ass is not fat, it is actually surprisingly flat. When I am naked, there is an angle that I can stand at so that my ass, in profile, is actually s straight line \ it is very sad for me.

What is even sadder is that I have put a little bit of weight back on over the past year or so. It is because I drink coffee at work all day. I need to drink less coffee.

When I get to work in the morning, I am usually hungry. Rather than consuming food, I just drink coffee until I’m not hungry anymore. I was still drinking coffee today at two in the afternoon and I felt sick. It was pretty bad for a while.

Anyway, Violet and I are going to save money up so that I can get that surgery where they suck at out of your gut and inject it into your ass to make you more able to fill out a pair of Calvin Kleins.

Nothing comes between me and my Calvin Kleins.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: