Thursday, May 7, 2009

Kumbaya

I’m always genuinely surprised when people are nice, like, for no reason. I make a bit deal about how I privilege civility and I make a big deal about it because I watch the news too much and I tend to fixate on all of the awful, stupid, hateful things going on.

Today was the last session of my experimental narrative class. It actually a really good class, and useful, but it had a solid collection of people in it and everyone generally got along.

After we turned in our work today the instructor went and sat under a tree with a bunch of us and it was an enjoyable experience. I know it sounds a little Kumbaya, but it was actually pretty cool.

Anyway, that’s all.

I don’t think I have ever written a post that’s not a rant.

This feels very odd.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: