Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How Does the Devil Dress?







So when we were eating dinner, Violet tuned the TV over to “The Devil Wears Prada” on FX and so I have been half watching it while I send some emails and stuff.

But then Violet left to go do something else, elsewhere, and I just realized that I’m a fully grown man who is pushing thirty and I’ve been sitting here watching this movie all by myself for quite some time now and totally enjoying it.

What the fuck is going on with my life?

Oh and BTW, does anyone watch this show “Damamges” on FX? I have not seen it. I always meant to, I just never got to it. The point is, I swear to god that the guy that came up with that show totally ripped off “The Devil Wears Prada” and just made it about lawyers and added some death and some Ted Danson.

Oh, Ted Danson is awesome BTW. Did you know that he gave money to the movie?

What?

You didn’t?

The Director’s Ex-Girlfriend (who is a producer on the movie) bumped into him and hit him up for like three hundred bucks! Rock on Liz.

But that was like two years ago.

What? You didn’t know I wrote a movie?

I totally did. Visit the website:

Strange Angel

Email The Director and tell him to finish the damn edit already!

Anyway.

So did I distract your attention from the fact I’m a grown man watching a movie about the crazily Machiavellian world of New York fashionistas?

No comments: