Friday, March 17, 2017

Making the Internet Great Again.


I am very excited right now! Today the website that connects to this little blog has finally completed its transition through the weird digital universe of domain transfer! That means that it works again and I can finish rebuilding. Now I just need to learn how to do that. I guess.


If you’ve been here before on a computer then you might notice that things are already a little different looking.

If you’re reading this on a mobile device then (hopefully) you won’t notice much of a difference. Either way, go look at the menu and click on all the buttons and stuff. I MADE ALL OF THAT WORK! As far as knowing how the internet works, I’m basically Mark Zuckerberg now.


Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have all the pages up and running and filled with stuff for you to read!


I know that no one reads this blog, but I am still very happy that it is working again. It is a tiny little fraction of your life, but it is a pretty big part of mine. That’s how life works I guess.
.
.
.

No comments: