Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Can't Sleep.

It’s the middle of the night right now and sometimes the middle of the night is just right for writing. It feels right but I don’t have much to write about right now.

The truth is that I just can’t sleep right now. Life is full of emotion right now. Work stress and school stress and life stress. I don’t mean to complain, I really don’t. I don’t want to be unseemly. I know that many people have it much harder than I do so I try not to complain. Too much.

Anyway, all I want to do right now is write this little note. My little scrawl across the nighttime, my own little bit of internet graffiti. I like to think that when you read this it will be nighttime for you too. I’m in a soft sort of midnight mood right now and I hope that you’ll be in one when you read this.

In other words, I’m being introspective (yes, I acknowledge that there is an awful irony in being introspective by posting on one’s blog) and I just might stay that way for a little while. Please stay tuned then for atrocious poetry about the moon or something.

.
.
.
.

No comments: