Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Re-pilot.


So hi.
It has been awhile since we talked.
Sorry for the radio silence, but I have been very busy.
That is not technically true. But kinda it is.

I’m in Portland now. Remember how I spent all of 2015 working on applications to Creative Writing MFA programs? Well I got into Portland State University. Most everything about my life since I got accepted in February 2016 has been about getting geared up and prepared for this.

I did not know what an MFA was until around 2008, when I finally got serious about getting my BA. It took a very long time and a lot of work (and I had a lot of help), but here I am.

Today is my first day of school! I am headed off to class today at noon.

Now I know that no one reads this blog, but I would like to apologize for being gone for so long. At least you have had pictures to keep you up to date on my adventures!

This whole Portland/MFA thing is a whole new chapter in my life. I look forward to telling you all about it!

I’M BLOGGING AGAIN!!!

.
.
.

No comments: