Monday, October 15, 2012

Bad Blogger. Bad.



There comes a time in the life of every blogger when he/she is sitting around the apartment and is suddenly and from seemingly nowhere shocked – SHOCKED I SAY -  by the realization that he/she has completely forgotten that he/she has a blog!

That happened to me just recently.

I know, I am a terrible blogger.

But in my defense, I have been VERY BUSY! True story. Here now I shall make a list for you of all the things I have been doing in addition to neglecting this here blog:

- I discovered that Tostitos makes tortilla chips that are THEMSELVES made of cheese!  I think that this is at least as important of a discovery as anything Marie Curie found.

- Forgot the exact day of my father’s birthday.

- Bought a map online.

- As all LA-based, camera-owning hipsters must, I ditched work one day and went to the Getty.




- Said out loud: “Antiques Roadshow is always good.”

- I visited home and visited what once would have been my birthright (a now ghost town of a dairy three miles outside of “town”.)





- Basically saved the lives of some Swiss people (more on that later).

- Watched “Winnie the Pooh” to make myself feel better on a bad day.




- Failed THREE TIMES to watch Guy Ritchie’s “Sherlock Holmes” on TV.

- Got deleted off Facebook by someone I cared a lot about.

- Stayed in four different hotels in two weeks (I love hotels!)

- Saw The Black Keys live.

- Ate at Long John Silver’s.

- Absolutely did not go to a strip club in Bakersfield. Absolutely. Did. Not.

- Had yet another birthday.

- Saw a bear!

- Successfully did not get eaten by a bear.

- Spent awesome adventure time in the Sequoias (more on that later [but look! Down there at the bottom of this picture, that's ME!]).



- Ate donuts.

- Had two separate sets of pink ear buds devoured by The Kitten.

- Paid twenty bucks for an omelet (and it didn’t even have gold or diamonds in it or noth’en!)

- Bought a new black tie.

- Worked, a lot. A whole lot.

- Took a picture of myself.




.
.
.

No comments: