Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Break-up 2.0

So dear blog, it looks like it’s just you and me again.

Not to make too much of it, but the Ex and I tried to work things out over the last few weeks and it recently came to a fantastically awful climax recently and now, it appears, it is finally and completely over.

I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want it to be like I’m picking an internet fight (if I wanted to do that, I’d post the withering text messages I received today).

I just want to make this little post so that I can mark this moment in time. So that I can remember the day.

You, fearless reader, should get ready for some gloomy posts over the course of the next … well, over the course of the rest of my lonely life I suppose.


So you have that too look forward to.

Someone told me once that heartache is like seasickness, you think you’re going to die, but everyone else just thinks it’s funny. I can’t promise that it will be funny.


.
.
.

No comments: