Saturday, September 12, 2009

Should Have Called Those Shoes "Air Douche Bags"

Wow, apparently Michael Jordan is a jerk.

Normally I wouldn’t bother you with sports, mostly because I know so little about it (also, I don’t actually care), however I came across this article about the speech that Jordan gave recently when he was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame. So it turns out that Michael Jordon, the man that inspired a million shoes, is basically just an arrogant prick.

Now this may be old news to people who watch sports, but Michael Jordan has spent more time on my TV whoring for Hanes than he has as a basketball player, so I don’t really know.

Essentially he spent most of his speech in this vicious spiral of arrogance and anger. He called out his high school basketball coach who didn’t bump him up to Varsity as a sophomore, saying, “I wanted to make sure you understood: You made a mistake, dude.”

What the fuck is that about? Who does that?

Hey Michael Jordon, you are rich and famous because you are really good at putting a ball in basket. Oh, yeah! And you are also good at bouncing it up an down. Rock on asshole, that is quite an accomplishment!

Anyway, I just wanted to warn all of you, apparently this guy sucks at being a person.

Here is the article.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

When Jordan was young, he was unbelievable to watch, a vision really. I haven't liked him much for years, but I had a poster of him on my dorm wall. Then two things happened. First, his dad was killed. Second, he got old and basically became a bully, running into other players because he knew he'd get the foul calls and running down other players. Something happened to the guy, I think. It's not pretty now. I mean how much success, money and adulation do you need?