Sunday, October 5, 2014

Songs For My Band’s Next Album.




As some of you may already know, I am in a completely make-believe band. We are pretty good, as non-existent bands go. Below is the slate of songs I am working on for our next album, which is also not a real thing.


- The Bilabial Fricatives

- Prabhajak Jagdish, the Prophetic Janitor

- Blind People: Are They Just Liars?

- Topographical Poetry About Topical Putridity

- Practical Ways to Conserve Water

- Industrial Hygiene

- Apocalypse Then

- The One with All the Typhoid

- All the Folding Robots of White Castle

- Take the Ridge Route to the Sandberg Weather Station

- I Told You to Stop Touching Me There

- Comet Swift Tuttle and the Perseids

- Petroleum Geology and You

- The Meaning of Bamboo

- A Whirling Dervish Stole My Car Keys


.
.
.

No comments: