Saturday, March 8, 2014

Huge Mess.


For all of my minimalist tendencies, my apartment is a complete mess right now.

I’m going through another one of those phases where I try to whittle down the stuff I own. This week that has meant going through four plastic tubs filled with old notebooks and various keepsake miscellania. I’m trying to put as much of the random stuff as I can into binders. I’m sure you’re deeply invested in all of this.

Also, all of the stuff for all of my classes are just organized into weird stacks right now. It looks like this:




If minimalism is supposed to look like this:



Right now my apartment looks like this:



That isn’t even a photo, BTW, that is actually a live video feed of the inside of my apartment.

I’ve realized that grad school has affected my life thusly: I have gotten so bad at everything that it is now basically funny how bad I am at everything.


.
.
.

No comments: