Thursday, March 6, 2014

Boats & RVs.


I'm not saying that I'm at a bar eavesdropping on the conversations of strangers ... but if I were, then I might have just overheard the two middle-aged-baseball-cap-wearing-walking-pot-bellied-mid-life-crisis-machines next to me discussing what to do when your wife discovers that you're having an affair.

There are apparently two important points here:

1) Thats why you buy an RV and/or big boat, so that you can live in it in your driveway while your wife "works it out" (which I'm guessing means that she realizes that a life of settling for one of these guys is easier than starting a new life).

2) Somehow this is Obama's fault. (I swear to god, I am not making this up. It would seem that getting caught in an affair has something to do with the state of this country and its culture and obviously that is Obama's doing).

And now a letter!

Dear These Guys' Wives,

You don't know me, but I am a man and I am sorry for what we do to you.

Sincerely,
Jamie

P.S.
Light the RV on fire.

P.P.S
Who the fuck is sleeping with these guys?! I'm a decent looking guy, I'm smart and funny and can fake well-adjusted well enough ... wait ... Ah! Yes. I don't have a boat. That must be it!



.
.
.





No comments: