Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Night is Alright.



I have not actually written much of anything since the election. Not just on this little blog, but at all. My higher brain functions have been doing other things; trying to solve social and electoral problems. Also, the new Gilmore Girls came out and that ate two days of my life.

So tonight, after spending several days on a research project for class, I went and bought the cheapest pizza I could find, the cheapest red wine I could find, and now I’m going to find the longest Pixies playlist that Youtube has on offer and I’m going to sit down and try to write.

It won’t be good, but it will be writing. I have never been able to successfully meditate, but the closest to any zen that I have ever gotten is when I’m tapping out words on a keyboard, so I am going to try that for a little while. That’s what Saturday nights are for, right?

.
.
.

No comments: