Monday, September 14, 2015

Mimes of the Midwest.


Below is a new short story that I finished recently. It is about mimes. But not really.


As with most stuff I post on here, it is very first drafty.


It is fairly long and so I have split the bite-sized sections up into separate posts because you likely do not want to have to  scroll through 14 pages of story on your phone, or whatever. Now you can read it at your leisure! One post at a time! After all, Dickens published Great Expectations in a serialized form. People all around the world used to crowd the docks as ships arrived from London carrying the latest installment and those people would yell up to the sailors on the boats, "What news have you of Pip?!"

Well what I have done below is sort of that but in the style of Netflix, which also gives you everything all at once.

To be additionally helpful (you're welcome), I have also included a super utilitarian post at the end that says “The end.” Obviously that sort of marker would not normally appear at the end of the story because I am not in the habit of writing New Wave French films which require an indication that they have ended.


Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about mimes and the Midwest!

fin.

.
.
.

No comments: